Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

WELCOME TO ELECTRIC TRUCK STOP FORUMS. WE ARE A TRUCKING - TRUCK DRIVER FORUM PLEASE KEEP SUBJECT MATTER TO THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY. Warning to Forum Link Spammers,Trolls: Your account has a IP address which will be checked out and new accounts approved CAN NOT LINK.
If you want to advertise your site or link please email us at admin@electrictruckstop.com or join and ask any "Founder" or Administer. We prefer Trucking related sites only!
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:03 pm

Forum rules

Same as other forum rules
ABSOLUTELY NO FORUM LINK SPAMMERS - DO NOT JOIN US TO LINK TO YOUR SITE, BLOG, OR OTHER LINKS! YOUR SIGNATURE LINK, and FORUM LINKS WILL NOT WORK!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:58 am 
Prefered user
Prefered user

Finally got rid of a lot of dead weight and cleaning up our cap. Can't wait to see them back on the road to greatness !!!!!!! Long live raider nation !!!!!!! Long live our lord and savior Al Davis !!!!!!!

OfflineProfile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:45 am 
Founders
Founders

Norm4254 wrote:
Finally got rid of a lot of dead weight and cleaning up our cap. Can't wait to see them back on the road to greatness !!!!!!! Long live raider nation !!!!!!! Long live our lord and savior Al Davis !!!!!!!

NORMAN!!!! Glad to see you! I hoped that you would start a thread here because I'm not into sports that much and I know your a huge Raider fan. The Denver Donkeys never did trip my trigger, although dont call em that when in Colorado, LOL, you'll piss of a bunch of people. Im into motor sports however. We have a drag race track a mile from my house. My son in law has a 71 Chevelle we run out there. I every once in a while run my 08 Cadillac DTS with the Northstar engine just for shits and giggles. LOL!

OfflineProfile

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:11 am 
Prefered user
Prefered user

Brad K. aka Bear wrote:
Norm4254 wrote:

NORMAN!!!! Glad to see you! I hoped that you would start a thread here because I'm not into sports that much and I know your a huge Raider fan. The Denver Donkeys never did trip my trigger, although dont call em that when in Colorado, LOL, you'll piss of a bunch of people. Im into motor sports however. We have a drag race track a mile from my house. My son in law has a 71 Chevelle we run out there. I every once in a while run my 08 Cadillac DTS with the Northstar engine just for shits and giggles. LOL!

LOL! I can see Bear with his grampa mobile at the drag track. Probably frustrating the competition as I know it's all about consistency! I must say though, I was at Bonneville drag track in Salt Lake and watched a guy with a Cadillac CTS with one of those super charged V8's just smoke the crap out of everyone. There was a guy running a pick up truck against him and the dude with the Caddy pissed him off, LOL

OfflineProfile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:27 pm 
Prefered user
Prefered user

I think the A's have a better chance of bringing Oakland a championship

OfflineProfile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:56 am 
Prefered user
Prefered user

Dale ,,, yes I think your right. A's are doing great this year !!!!!!

OfflineProfile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:28 am 
Prefered user
Prefered user

Norm the A's sure looked good against my tigers

OfflineProfile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:55 am 
Prefered user
Prefered user

I was watching the A's last night play the Tampa bay rays. They are looking good. So are you from Detroit ???

OfflineProfile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:34 am 
Founders
Founders

Norm4254 wrote:
I was watching the A's last night play the Tampa bay rays. They are looking good. So are you from Detroit ???

I must apologise Norm, Im not much of a sports guy, never have been. Of course what do we have here? The Denver Donkeys, or the Rockies? The Butt Nuggets? (LOL) MAYBE Hockey...The Av's have done well in the past, and every once in a while I might tune in......Other than that Im kinda a racing guy. Mile Hi has Drags, some good racing there, and Pueblo has a 1/3 mile oval and a drag track which we go to and have tailgate party's.....run whatcha brung....been thinking on dropping a big block (429 or 460) in a 89 Mustang I have just for shits and giggles,its just an old second car at the moment, but might be fun!

OfflineProfile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:13 am 
Prefered user
Prefered user

Norm I live in SE michigan about 50 miles NW of the ambassodor bridge. Bear is that oval dirt or asphalt?

OfflineProfile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:35 pm 
Prefered user
Prefered user

Dale ,,

Wow .... Do any white people live IN Detroit ?? Detroit rock city baby !!!!! Call me crazy but I always kinda liked Detroit , weird I know. I really like Michigan though , nice and flat. I used to hang out at that Detroiter truck stop , the waitresses were always kinda sweet on me ... They had all those used books there. I would always come out of there with a couple bags of used books. I hung out at the college town in I think it was Ann Arbor. Lots of young college hotties there. I went to a night club there one night , it was dress up night. Everyone had on funny costumes. I dressed up as a trucker. The silverdome sold for about $500 and some odd thousand $$$ CRAZY !!!!! I should have bought it just to say I own the freakin Silverdome baby !!!!! Lets have a party !!!!!

OfflineProfile